Music Banter - View Single Post - What is love?
Thread: What is love?
View Single Post
Old 02-02-2018, 01:59 PM   #74 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
No name or picture? How are you supposed to know which one is yours or call it over to the boat? I'd demand a refund.
Well we're still trying to figure out how to open the crate. I think he may be dead.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rubber soul View Post
That's wild. My Grandfather's (step-grandfather actually) was an O'Byrne. Maybe we're related
You can only hope not.
Mind you, the O'Byrnes were kings of Wicklow, one of our counties, so, not a bad name really. Annoying how many times I get called "Mister O'Brien."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiomara View Post
It really is ideal to live either alone or with a friend who generally operates on the same wavelength. It's tortuous (and so dreadfully boring) living with other people otherwise. I do often wish I lived with someone who would marathon Buffy and The Outer Limits with me while painting cow skulls and/or drinking moonshine, but if I did I may not have the option to be pants-less all the time so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ it's hard to say.
You're really gonna upset Occulthawk, you know.
Quote:
WTF the designs are going off the ****ing page!
Yeah sorry; that's the original reduced to 25%, believe it or not!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MicShazam View Post
5882 converted to letters, that's "Ehhb". Which is close to "Heeb", which sounds like Herb. There's a name you could go with (even if it sounds kind of lame).
With a name like Herb(ivore) he's liable to get beaten up by the other sharks. A name like Lance or Bull, now...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
Or you can call it Spot.
Or maybe Snap
Quote:
I'll be honest, I'd probably just paint a bunch of dicks on the cow skull and then throw a handful of glitter at it before the paint dried.
You'd be able to paint all the members of Coldplay on that skull??