Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 02-02-2018, 02:03 PM   #48268 (permalink)
Chiomara
mayor of spookytown

Quote:
Originally Posted by GunmouthGrace View Post
Ugh - fiiiine. I guess I can't be too pissy about it since it is a free grammar correction.

Oh crap, I hope that's not what people think when I'm out and about. What's minimum sister-wife length? 'Cause I really need to get it trimmed.
Well, mine's still pretty long (just about waist-length) -- the problem was that I tend to wear long dresses a lot (though not necessarily conservative ones) which once resulted in a buffet waitress asking if I was Pentacostal. When I asked why, she just gestured to my hair and long dress and kept on insisting that I was Pentecostal or something and tried to invite me to her church. So ever since then I've tried to avoid looking too much like a sister-wife-witch. I'll just keep my hair at waist-length and avoid getting to hip-length. Washing it and combing it is enough of a pain as it is. (Also I'm sure your hair looks just fine! But a trim always helps. I hadn't trimmed mine in 2 years)

Better picture of the length: https://s14.postimg.org/reo17beg1/hair.jpg (older picture but it still looks basically the same)