Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2018, 08:16 AM   #48359 (permalink)
Chiomara
mayor of spookytown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucem Ferre View Post
He's not a juggalo, he's a goth. I'm really upset that he lied about this to **** with our emotions.

I'm really upset he tried to manipulate my heart to make me feel like a piece of **** during these times. And I got proof he lied about what he said to make me feel like an *******.

I'm really upset he's been using my emotional breakdown to drag my name through the dirt and isolate me from my friends.

I'm really upset that I'm the only one speaking up while everybody else is just gossiping behind his back, and I'm the bad guy for not being passive and having the balls to tell him to never lie about this **** again.

I have a friend who used to **** 16 year old girls and has been rumored to have even gone after 14 year old girls. Gives them ecstasy and ****s them. Nobody confronted him during it. We're all cowards for it. But even more ****ed up is up until this summer he thought everybody was cool with him still, despite them constantly gossiping and running their mouths behind his back. Nobody said **** until years later over social ****ing media. This isn't just juggalos. It's not a juggalo thing. It's a Magna thing.
Your life seems exhausting. Have you considered moving to a quiet mountain town, taking up glassblowing, and ignoring your troublesome histrionic friends instead?