Music Banter - View Single Post - From London
Thread: From London
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2018, 05:09 PM   #1 (permalink)
Lesbian With A Gun
Account Disabled

Default From London

Soho, City of Westminster, UK

Lesbian With A Gun is me, basically...
If I were to front a band and have it be my own baby/project, it'll probably be Lesbian With A Gun - If I ever had my own way.
It'll be my songs, my own personal this that or the other, not like other bands where one was all about a certain genre/mindset, LWAG is more me.
My Band of Gypsies if I were Jimi Hendrix, my Slash's Snakepit if I were Slash; You get the picture...
It's not even my venture into self discovery, that was something else, this is quite simply 'my way'/Lesbian With A Gun.

I ran around Soho with my friends/ebony lesbian crew.. I envy no one, but I'm me, a white guy who's like a rock star but not... I'm 'old school' let me put it like that, I'm recently 31, born in later 1986', people my age are turning 31, so I'm like 30/31 if you know/are anyone that age.
Year of the Tiger Baby, back to London when it's all said and done!
That's me.

And oh by the way, I play a lot of guitar.

I'm British, I write songs, play guitar, play/post me playing guitar (mostly covers) on social media and YouTube and I'm a member of PRSforMusic, my country's/The UK's performing rights association, which actually has an agreement with America with their ASCAP and BMI and whenever I submit work on PRS, I get the options of [] ASCAP [] BMI [] Unsure/Don't know; for representation in America. - I always check ASCAP since I'm not writing musicals (yet) - Everywhere else in the world, I'm covered by PRS, same for an American/ASCAP/BMI member in the UK, they're covered by PRS here and their ASCAP or BMI everywhere else.

I'm also dabbling with a record label, getting to know how to run one and sign somebody. - but until I graduate from business school, I'm more focused on that putting my label in R&D but my main aim is to have a record label, music shop/record outlet/online sales and my own radio station..

I know how much it costs to get a London FM radio station, I just don't have that kind of money, yet, but that's me, hey, my name is Bobby, sup?

Last edited by Lesbian With A Gun; 02-04-2018 at 05:22 PM.
Lesbian With A Gun is offline   Reply With Quote