Music Banter - View Single Post - From London
Thread: From London
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2018, 05:31 PM   #6 (permalink)
Lesbian With A Gun
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man like Monkey View Post
Do you like jellied eels?

Do you like pie and mash?
What I like, won't get me a visa to America since I'm no longer ESTA eligible, but...
My father, bless him, 79 yesterday, was born in Feb' 1939, Pre WWII London in Hoxton, and as war broke out, he and his family migrated to Battersea, and he was raised a Cockney true and true, and you're speaking of his favourite foods and that gravy's green; I'm... The man from Thornton Heath in Croydon with maternal ties to Soho who migrated here from the land of chicken shops and Jerk BBQ/South London.

City of Westminster is a place you come home to after being a tourist to seeing tourists declare 'Let's get cocaine and find a strip club!'..
She was pretty, had two male friends, American accent, that was a decent home coming since like, the night before I was a tourist in Amsterdam, so I'm home, and it's like NYC/London/Amsterdam... same sh*t different city... Love it here though, London is my hometown, and I say that with a little warm smile in my heart..

I love coming back to London, especially late at night, and things are still open. Sorry, I'm a nerd but I love that.

Last edited by Lesbian With A Gun; 02-04-2018 at 05:40 PM.
Lesbian With A Gun is offline   Reply With Quote