Music Banter - View Single Post - Talk about your instrument/gear!!!
View Single Post
Old 02-05-2018, 02:37 PM   #833 (permalink)
Lesbian With A Gun
Account Disabled

I like high end Gibsons, because to me;

My 1996 Custom Shop is a guitar with the build quality of Willis Jeep and can take whatever you throw at it, but looks all pretty and shiny; like a delicate sports car or F1/Formula 1 racing car, almost - but it's anything but . . .

My 2005 R7 is a guitar with the build quality of a locomotive/train, and'd plow through/destroy whatever you threw at it . . .
My R7's headstock reminds me of an American locomotive/steam train just by looking at it because of how it's built and what it does. - and it looks beautiful like, a locomotive at a ceremony; powerful and dressed to impress. Like it's wearing a tux'...
It looks like James Bond maybe, or even a Bond Girl because it's sexy, and has that belly as I call it that I like, like the belly of a Bond Girl in a two piece swim suit, and my 1996 Custom Shop has the same 'belly', like a hot girl in a two piece swim suit...

Stock 1998/1999 DNXXXXXX American Fender Deluxe Stratocaster, Ash Body/Teal finish/Maple fretboard

1960's modded Framus Hollywood I bought at a pawnshop when I was 13.

When I bought it
When I was 20, I had it fixed and when I turned 21, as my 21st birthday present to myself, I had it customised to what I wanted it to be.
Looks like this.

A custom build Aardvark Telecaster/Stratocaster copy with an acoustic guitar neck profile/bone nut. High end copy, built in Surrey, England, by a man named Doug who no longer builds guitars due to health reasons.

Had a 2009 refret and in 2015 I had it upgraded with a Fishbone Powerbridge, looks like this now.

Last edited by Lesbian With A Gun; 02-05-2018 at 08:23 PM.
Lesbian With A Gun is offline   Reply With Quote