Music Banter - View Single Post - The Batlord's Thread of Metalcore that Doesn't Suck but In Fact ****ing Rules
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2018, 02:49 PM   #196 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Alright I promised but I been lazy, so let's just do this. Plenty of this I've already repped in other threads, but you all need this **** in your lives cause metalcore = life...

Brazilian **** cause apparently Brazil around the turn of the century was good ****...

Confronto sounds like Obituary went full hardcore. Debut full album especially.

Debut EP

Debut album, the most Obituary hardcore album ever.
https://confronto.bandcamp.com/album/causa-mortis

They've been releasing **** ever since and still rule, but their first EP and debut LP are their most devastating, but all their **** is good.

Poin of No Return are nice as **** beatdown metalcore who have both their albums for free on Bandcamp. Brazil like a mu****a.

https://xponrx.bandcamp.com/

*end Brazilian *****

I've only heard Incendiary's last album from 2017, but it's amazing. Metallic hardcore goodness, with a vocalist who sounds like the dude from Rage Against the Machine fronting the band he should have actually fronted. And he's fronting a metallic hardcore band with actual songs. You have no idea how many times I've blasted this **** over the past few weeks. This album is brilliant. Gonna put this album on Trollheart when he's looking for recs for March and just wait for him to **** on it.

My newest find that wrecks my ****. Slayer as **** hardcore that's a bit more thrash than you average modern metalcore album, but god damn does every song savage your attention. This **** has been on heavy rotation for two weeks. The last two albums have been from 2017, so just know that metalcore is still the ****ing ****.

And these dudes are a band I just mentioned but are sick as ****. Modern metallic hardcore in a way that isn't revolutionary, but which just really ****ing rules and destroys your ******* with a bit of extra death metal.

Yeah I know I haven't really been keeping any of this under wraps, but Jesus Christ has all of this been obliterating me for the last month straight and you all need to know.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote