Music Banter - View Single Post - MicShazam Presents: That's Not Music
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2018, 03:15 PM   #2 (permalink)
MicShazam
Account Disabled

I plan to make this journal about these things primarily:

- Talking about movies.
- And comic books.
- And regular books, (both fiction and non-fiction, but mostly the latter).
- Maybe even video games, although I don't feel as excited about that as I used to.
- Maybe a rare experiment with writing essays (I suck, but that's arguably why I should do it).
- ... And not least all of the weird creative projects I'm always fooling around with... So that means games, drawings, graphics, and not least the music that I make.

On that note, I thought it would be fun to deep dive into my massive vault of unfinished music, occasionally posting various things that I find when I dig through the mountain of files that I've amassed over the last 18 years of amateur music composition.

I'll just jump right into it, so here's four selected, old tracks from the vault:

If anyone ever thinks I should try and finish one of the "vault" tracks that I post, let me know.

EDIT: By the way, while I personally like the four tracks that I picked this time, you can expect things to get pretty crap somewhere down the line. I've got some pretty horrible bits and pieces floating around that I just might post as interesting little curiosities of failed creativity.

Last edited by MicShazam; 02-07-2018 at 03:28 PM.
MicShazam is offline   Reply With Quote