Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2018, 10:17 AM   #7377 (permalink)
Ol’ Qwerty Bastard
OQB

1. What was the biggest sporting disappointment for you? Personally or by a team you follow.

we’ve had quite a few, to pick one in particular would be pretty difficult. everything post Sir Alex era has been a little meh.. hiring Jose was a new low for us imo, saying we would rather win than stick to our brand of football. we may have a reputation as big spenders but we’ve made it a point to emphasize our academy and home grown talents which are two things Jose has very little regard for. not only that but we despised him while he was Chelsea, now it just makes us look bitter.

2. What's your earliest memory?

this was asked in a recent 6 pack

3. Your favourite Disney movie?

off the top of my head? not sure. Toy Story is up there if we’re including Pixar.

4. What's the most you would ever pay for a concert ticket?

obviously it depends on the concert but not a ton. i love live music but i can’t see myself paying over $100 for any concert. maybe if it was an artists final show or something and i really wanted to see them.

5. What frustrates you most?

death

6. What's the best holiday/vacation you ever took?

****, i dunno. i’ve been lucky enough to have quite a few to choose from but there isn’t one in particular that stands out amongst the rest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
I'm not even mad. Seriously I'm not. You're a good dude, and I think and hope you'll become something good
Ol’ Qwerty Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote