Music Banter - View Single Post - The scariest ****ing thing you've ever seen.
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2018, 08:15 PM   #213 (permalink)
[MERIT]
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
It shouldn't. I've spent an entire career as a mechanical designer/engineer. Tensile stress, thermal expansion, buckling, shear strength, structural integrity, plasticity, melting points, etc. have been my stock and trade for over three decades.

Being familiar with the design of the twin towers I didn't have to wait for the official explanation to know why they fell like they did. The most amazing thing was that they stood as long as they did being that they were basically a vertical domino design. Once one floor fell, they all fall.
I majored in structural civil engineering, so don't try to impress me.

But thouands upon thousands upon thousands of architects and engineers beg to differ: Architects & Engineers For 9/11 Truth

Please give me a list of any and all structures that you have had any part in designing or building, so that I can make sure to steer clear of them for teh rest of my life.

The Twin towers were built to withstand plane crashes. As a truther and a former structural civil engineer, this case is most intriguing to me. And you all seem to not understand how buildings work, like, at all [I used that phrase instead of calling you all dumbasses and sheeple].

A B-25 Bomber hit the Empire State Buulding in 1945. Anyone care to guess what the outcome was?
[MERIT] is offline   Reply With Quote