Music Banter - View Single Post - The scariest ****ing thing you've ever seen.
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2018, 08:28 PM   #215 (permalink)
[MERIT]
Account Disabled

Default Were The Twin Towers Doomed From The Beginning?

While researching the events of 9/11, the name of a certain company kept popping up: CONTROLLED DEMOLITION, INC [CDI]. Founded in 1947, the demolition company has contracts with the U.S. government’s Department of Defense, Department of Energy, Department of Housing and Urban Development, Department of Justice, State Department and Army Corps of Engineers.

CDI literally patented the method for demolishing buildings via nuclear demolition [specifically underground nuclear demolition]. They are a small, privately-owned company with no SEC filings, stockholders or board of directors. They are believed to only employee around 15 individuals.

CDI has numerous ties to the World Trade Center’s Twin Towers. Before construction on the towers began in 1966, it was necessary for their builders to get legal approval for construction from the New York state Department of Buildings. At the behest of then-governor NELSON ROCKEFELLER [an Illuminati bloodline], CDI was contracted to come up with a method for demolishing the future towers. Once the plans were in place, CDI was awarded multiple patents for their nuclear demolition methods.

On 9/11, it appeared that relatively small kicker charges [mini-nukes] were set off inside the Twin Towers to help destroy structural steel beams. Later, large underground nuclear charges may have been set off, collapsing the building into its own footprint [most likely using CDI’s method called DREXS: Directional Remote Explosive Severance]. I believe that CDI was the agency who was contracted to perform the demolition, as they were contracted to oversee the cleanup of the site after the demolition.

[NOTE: CDI was also contracted to oversee the cleanup of the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building in Oklahoma City after it was bombed in another government-sponsored false flag in 1995. They have fulfilled government demolition contracts in countries such as the USA, Russia, Kenya, Tanzania, Mozambique, Bulgaria, Germany and Lebanon.]

Former CDI explosives leader THOMAS J. SULLIVAN has gone on record stating that the Twin Towers DID NOT collapse naturally and that CDI had the technology to bring them down in a controlled fashion, saying:
“I knew from day one this was a controlled event.”

While talking with a fellow truther, the idea of pre-installed nuclear devices in buildings came up. Were the Twin Towers constructed with nuclear devices already in place for their future demolition [9/11]? I contacted CDI to ask them about this. I received multiple automated responses asking for personal info before they could reply. I provided everything that they asked for, but am yet to receive a reply to my inquiry.

Former Soviet Nuclear Intelligence Officer DIMITRI A. KHALEZOV shared this idea in his book “The ‘Third’ Truth About 9/11: Defending The U.S. Government Which Has Only The First Two,” saying:

“The Twin Towers were brought down by a certain controlled demolition procedure because such a possibility to demolish the Twins was their in-built feature; the WTC-7 later shared the same fate. This ‘certain’ controlled demolition procedure was nothing else than a built-in demolition feature of the WTC buildings 1, 2 and 7 that existed in these buildings from the time of their construction. This ‘certain’ in-built controlled demolition feature was based on nothing else than very powerful thermonuclear charges positioned deep underground beneath each building … Moreover, such a built-in demolition feature was not only peculiar to the World Trade Center in New York; it was also a part of the United Nations Building in New York and of the Sears Tower in Chicago, and, almost certainly, even that of the Petronas Towers in Kuala-Lumpur, Malaysia … The U.S. Government decided to collapse the Twin Towers by their in-built nuclear demolition scheme.”
[MERIT] is offline   Reply With Quote