Music Banter - View Single Post - Dreams
Thread: Dreams
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2018, 11:13 AM   #1156 (permalink)
Chiomara
mayor of spookytown

A few days ago I dreamed that my mom took out a tiny piece of white paper and told me "she will die in three days." (And today I found out my aunt died. She's had cancer on and off for many years, though, so it's not as if this was a shock to anyone.) Immediately before this, I was standing about 15 feet away from a large empty moving truck. There was a female demon (tanned skin, dark hair, mostly human appearance) standing in front of it who refused to look directly at me. I recognized her as the same demon lady I've dreamt about periodically for years. Usually she looked quite different though-- always a bit more monstrous looking and covered in deep cuts all over her face and body. (She is always either attacking me, attacking me through others, or just sort of lurking around while plotting how she will attack me next) Though she appeared to be standing still, she was attacking me somehow, (she typically did this by manipulating my memory and severing my mind/senses from my body so that I felt trapped in a faraway small vacuum of sorts) and so I levitated about 50 feet in the air--which really irritated her-- while trying to figure out what to do. But either she left or I left, so I was safe for the time being. When my mom told me about the little piece of paper, I strongly felt like I would be the one to die instead-- because of this demon-- and paced around the garden mumbling "What do I do? What do I do?" I was convinced that if I died I would remain trapped here forever. I felt the demon lady all around me, shrouding me. She told me I was a vessel, her chosen avatar, and that she wasn't through with me yet.