Music Banter - View Single Post - Favorite movies of all time
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2018, 09:41 PM   #528 (permalink)
SmokeAndMirrors
Music Addict

Depends what I'm in the mood for, really. Usually horror, sometimes old film noir, sometimes movies (though rarely) dramas, and sometimes psychedelic types of films. I like some comedies, but I'm picky with them so I'll just leave most them out (but not all of them) of the list to make the post shorter:

Natural Born Killers, In The Mouth Of Madness, Gummo, Carrie, Suicide Club, Beyond The Black Rainbow, Vanilla Sky, Eternal Sunshine Of The Spotless Mind, Donnie Darko, The Butterfly Effect, Interview With A Vampire, The Blue Dahlia, Nothing Personal, Prozac Nation, Girl, Interrupted, Rampage, Se7en, Sin City, Sleepy Hollow, The Mists Of Avalon, Merlin, The Blood On Satan's Claw, Evil Dead III: Army Of Darkness, The Innocents, The Libertine, The Prestige, What Dreams May Come, Videodrome, Buffalo '66, I Sell The Dead, John Dies At The End, Eurotrip, Simon, King Of The Witches, Dark City, American Mary Dracula Untold, Immortal Beloved, Hilary & Jackie, August Rush, Holy Mountain, The Big Lebowski, The People Under The Stairs, The Shining, The Fourth Kind, Nosferatu, Over The Edge, and various different older Disney cartoon films and takes on Grimm's Fairy Tales (even though they're censored for kids, I don't care. I grew up watching them).
SmokeAndMirrors is offline   Reply With Quote