Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2018, 05:26 PM   #7431 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oriphiel View Post
Nah, Hercules is still > Beauty and the Beast and every other Disney movie. Better on every level, and I've already said why.

Kinda funny how one of the first things I said when you tried to seriously analyze and critique Disney films/characters was that it was try hard and pointless 'cause it's all 'bout the feels, and now you're like "How dare you give me an analysis, it's pointless, you're trying too hard, Gaston gives me the feels and here's an analysis on why!"

Like, did I Gaston bait you, or something?
Nah, you gave me the most basic analysis possible as if it meant anything to you. If you could tell me why Hercules means anything to you then I'd take that more seriously, but I'm really not expecting that much of a discussion. I wasn't expecting to get that into a discussion about Beauty and the Beast tbh, but BatB is well talked about, whereas Hercules is generally regarded as mediocre.

So I'm just honestly curious as to how this of all ****ing Disney movies speaks to you more than all of the others. I'm really just curious, and this is MB where we don't let curiosity go unjustified.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote