Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 02-18-2018, 11:21 AM   #7452 (permalink)
SmokeAndMirrors
Music Addict

1. What is legal to do in your country right now but, probably won't be legal in 20 years?

Smoking. Although, I worked in the tobacco industry for seven years. Enough to know the in's and out's that I shouldn't really know about how it's all legally done. They'll just change their products around or start catering more towards states with legalized marijuana or start selling other kinds of products instead. The larger companies aren't exactly going anywhere, unfortunately.

2. What is your bedtime routine?

I sleep when I sleep. I wake up three hours before my work shift.

3. What one change would you make to the forum if you were the admin?

****ed if I know. Probably nothing. I'm too new to really have an opinion like that.

4. What is the most dangerous thing you have ever done?

Using a standard 4x4 pallet forklift with no hard hat, I built a 7 pallet high tower of 3,000 lbs pallet beverages, on the open floor space, towering at about 40 feet in height, free standing with no brace on any of its sides. And left it like that for about a week.

5. When was the last time you were angry and what was the reason?

I went home to visit my family last month for the first time in six months. I asked them in text a week before that I haven't seen them in six months and I'm only going to have one night to spend with them and I wanted to watch a movie with my mother and my sister like we used to. They were both high on morphine and dilaudid and passed out. I watched the movie by myself. I didn't start to get angry about it until a week later. And that's why I'm nearly homeless and why I don't live with my family. Because they're all addicted to things like that.

6. What is the best video game you've played?

I don't really know about best, but my all time favorite has always been Final Fantasy VII. I'm an RPG nerd.