Music Banter - View Single Post - Missing Posters Bulletin Board
View Single Post
Old 02-19-2018, 05:58 PM   #4472 (permalink)
Lucem Ferre
Cuter Than Post Malone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
I've been reading a little bit and it sounds like geneticists agree that the Khazar hypothesis has no scientific basis. Ashkenazi Jews are agreed to have originated from the Middle East and not Eastern Europe. Any few studies that have suggested otherwise have had their methodologies highly questioned, and most of the theories espousing otherwise were before genetic testing was possible. As I'm new to this hypothesis I'm not gonna say I know anything, but I'm certainly not giving this any credence and will assume that at the very least that Merit is still an anti-Semitic twat.
Yeah, but insert some bull**** about a conspiracy where the liberal media run by the jews is paying scientists to reject that idea and so on and so on. It's like religion, you dismantle the logic and they just make bull**** up to cover the plot holes. When somebody commits their identity to something they don't care, it's hard for them to let go of the identity they tried to construct for themselves. Especially when that identity gives you a warm and fuzzy sense of purpose like being a truther.
Lucem, you're right, it's silly to talk about what I would or wouldn't do IRL. Glad you brought it up. Maybe you should write an instrumental about it. I recommend a piano paired with a clarinet. With ambient sounds of you hanging from your shower curtain you ****ing failure.

Art Is Dead. Buy My ****.
Lucem Ferre is offline   Reply With Quote