Music Banter - View Single Post - Dreams
Thread: Dreams
View Single Post
Old 02-20-2018, 09:34 AM   #1161 (permalink)
OccultHawk
one-balled nipple jockey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiomara View Post
I'm going through all of my dreams in this thread searching for death themes/especially ominous ones. (The irrational part of me thinks that maybe there were signs that my brother was going to die. So, yeah, perhaps not the healthiest thing to be doing late at night. Still, though. I had far more death-related dreams this year than I've ever had before.)

:/
*least creepy cyber hug I can give*

I don’t know if that’s unhealthy or therapeutic or what. FWIW, I think it sounds like a painful endeavor that cannot possibly yield any kind of positive results or conclusion. Dreams are interesting but they’re not telepathic messages from another world that knows the future. Difficult because I’m not saying you think they are but if you don’t are you trying to figure if you should have caught a warning sign from your dreams? Because that’s ridiculous and needless self-flagellation. If the question in your mind is it in anyway your fault? Should you have known? Should you have guessed? The answer is 100% no. As you know, every living thing dies. And as you also know, it’s not the least bit your fault.

If your mind starts playing tricks on you I suggest putting your mental energy into reading a book. Hope that helps, a little.

2016 2017 2018 2019 2020

Member of the Year & Journal of the Year Champion

Behold the Writing of THE LEGEND:

https://www.musicbanter.com/members-...p-lighter.html

OccultHawk is offline   Reply With Quote