Music Banter - View Single Post - Rock Album Survivor Archives
View Single Post
Old 02-21-2018, 06:03 PM   #694 (permalink)
TechnicLePanther
and the livin' is easy...

Okay, I don't know who's paying attention on here anymore, but I have something to ask of you folks:

My plan is to have 70 battles by the end of this whole thing, which will result in 70 winners, which will result in 7 runoff battles to determine the 7 finalists, which may be entered into a final overall battle to determine the overall winner of the battle. Now, obviously, we only have 67 battles and not 70. So my idea is to have 3 "second chance" battles, where we bring back ten albums from the previous twenty-two lists who just barely missed the cut (either 2nd or 3rd) and vote on one to reclaim from the huge pile of dead albums.

So, emphasis on "huge". I plan on going through and compiling a short list of albums to consider for a second chance, but I may miss certain ones, or I may include some albums people just don't really care for, so I'd appreciate if a few would give their input on the lists. Thanks for reading my wall of text, shortlist will be out when I get the chance (which may be right now or a while from now).

SUGGEST ME AN ALBUM - I'm probably not going to listen to it but I will if you bother me enough.
TechnicLePanther is offline   Reply With Quote