Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 02-21-2018, 07:32 PM   #48760 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
Just found out I'm going to be a grandfather!
Congrats Chula! Finally something goes right. Guess we'll be calling you Abe from now on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
Great. More of them.
Batty's feeling outnumbered. They're closing in...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Janszoon View Post
Yesterday, I saw a 400 pound man walking along, drenched in sweat, breathing hard, wearing a Psychopathic Records tee-shirt and sporting a hatchetman tattoo on his arm. I thought of The Batlord.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oriphiel View Post
Elph used to like me, back when he thought I was a lady.
You know what you have to do.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GunmouthGrace View Post
Don't you mean bitcher?

Nice one, TH.
Quote:
Originally Posted by innerspaceboy View Post
My house caught fire today. I have a tenant upstairs who apparently had a number of space heaters and 24 other devices plugged into a series of power strips, in turn, plugged into extension cords terminating at ungrounded adapters which caused the fire.

The home inspectors confirmed that everything of mine was entirely up to code and that the tenant's gross negligence caused the fire. Had it happened just 30 minutes later, he would have left for work and the whole house could have burned down.

He's finding a new place to live immediately and agreed to pay for the inspections and electricians, but there is still the matter of about $600 he owes me in unpaid electric bills.

It will be such a relief to have my home back - it was incredibly stressful cleaning up after him constantly. I keep a very tidy home and he treated it like a dorm room. I just hope he pays what he owes. Once this is said and done, I will enjoy having a clean home all to myself again.
Jesus, seriously? At least you're ok. That sounds scary. I assume everything was insured - what am I saying? It's you: of course everything was insured!
Quote:
Originally Posted by rubber soul View Post
I had something similar happen to me when I had my apartment. The guy across the hall set fire to his window shade with a space heater. I heard banging on the door and wondered what in New Mexico was going on. Next thing I know, the guy runs out his door and the apartment building holding the burning space heater. Luckily only his shade was destroyed but it was a little scary, and yet a little funny since no one was hurt.
Sigged
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oriphiel View Post
*ears perk up* Did someone say Free?
Yeah, my brother Jake down at the wishing well