Music Banter - View Single Post - The Album Club: "Map to the Treasure: Reimagining Laura Nyro" by Billy Childs
View Single Post
Old 02-23-2018, 03:21 AM   #29 (permalink)
MicShazam
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
Almost everyday I add a new release to the 2018 free jazz thread. It’s full of real jazz by real musicians dedicating their life to making serious jazz and these ****head worthless pop musicians drop their names on this listless Kenny G processed heartless soulless talentless fake music that not only isn’t jazz but isn’t even decent pop or anything. It’s a ****ing insult to jazz. There’s ten worthwhile releases coming out everyday to no recognition and this ****ing garbage gets billboard number one jazz. This isn’t ****ing jazz. Billy Childs shouldn’t just be chastised for making very bad music he also deserves to get his ****ing ass kicked for taking up space. For ****ing wasting the atmosphere that actually creates the sound waves this worthless **** takes up. It’s a personal insult to me that my fellow human would stoop this ****ing low. Someone should beat the **** out of his mother. I’m not even joking.
I actually got the recommendation from someone who also listens to lots of "real" jazz and has written books about it.

Your opinion here reads like hopeless music snobbery 101.
MicShazam is offline   Reply With Quote