Music Banter - View Single Post - The Album Club: "Map to the Treasure: Reimagining Laura Nyro" by Billy Childs
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2018, 08:44 PM   #94 (permalink)
Neapolitan
carpe musicam

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubber soul View Post
Whatever, congratulations, guys, you just lost a member. My mother died two weeks ago and i now I have to deal with this crap.

So maybe I'll go back to my writing forum where I was actually appreciated, even if my writing is s***. Pet, sorry man; I was looking forward to working with you but I can no longer belong to a forum where even the mods don't have to have a semblance of respect for others.
Sorry to hear about your mother passing. I can't imagine what you're going through inside. My heart goes out to you. Take good care of yourself.

"it counts in our hearts" ?ºº?
“I have nothing to offer anybody, except my own confusion.” Jack Kerouac.
“If one listens to the wrong kind of music, he will become the wrong kind of person.” Aristotle.
"If you tried to give Rock and Roll another name, you might call it 'Chuck Berry'." John Lennon
"I look for ambiguity when I'm writing because life is ambiguous." Keith Richards
Neapolitan is offline   Reply With Quote