Music Banter - View Single Post - f.s.u.
Thread: f.s.u.
View Single Post
Old 02-28-2006, 01:36 PM   #4 (permalink)
Fenixpunk
The Erroneous Hoodlum

I believe they started in Boston and were apart of the whole 80s/90s hardcore scene. A bunch of meatheads if you ask me. They are pretty much coast to coast now with a foot in the door anywhere there is a hardcore scene. Alot of them are the ones who book the shows, or promote them and alot of the hardcore bands have close ties with them. The ones out here are ruthless, thats about all i can say. taking pickaxes and machetes to a show and starting riots because you dont like the opening band is pretty lame. One of them got shot and killed at a club here called Skrappys at a Shattered Realm show (a band with FSU ties) when a fight broke out and a bunch of the FSU guys ran and got weapons and started attacking people, someone capped one of them. They will say they are not a gang, that they are just friends that watch each others backs, but truth is they are a gang, no differant than any other gang that bullies and strongarms people to get their way. they put the blame on everyone else, claiming they are getting a bad rap from the media and that they do nothing wrong. but stay away from them, they cant be trusted, they will jump and beat on anyone that looks at them wrong or they think dont belong at a hardcore show. They are violent thugs that try and rule the scenes with a mafia type attitude.

heres a pretty good article describing them:
http://www.thestranger.com/seattle/Content?oid=25874