Music Banter - View Single Post - The Wow I Can't Believe That News Story Thread
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2018, 09:36 AM   #9977 (permalink)
OccultHawk
one-balled nipple jockey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisnaholic View Post
I don't think you have to worry much; Mexico doesn't want any trouble with the US. When for decades you've been the neighbour of the most powerful kid on the block, you learn to be circumspect.
None the less, in the NAFTA club, Mexicans like Canada a whole lot better than they like the US I'm afraid.
It’s bad policy to assume Mexico will tolerate being **** on. We have a very ugly history with Mexico that they’ve been very forgiving about. We should appreciate that. A strong anti-American sentiment from a country that large and that close could be a huge long term problem. On the other hand, Mexico could and should be an excellent ally and trade partner. They have the potential and natural resources to be big time players. Mexico is a cool place. They love to drink, dance, and smoke weed. They have great food. Have you ever had dinner with a big Mexican family? They’re the greatest. But you know what else? You don’t want to **** with Mexicans either. They ain’t afraid to **** your **** up. We keep up with this anti Mexican wall rhetoric acting like they’re subhuman scum we might find out the hard way. I’d rather be friends. Tacos, weed, tequila, hot women, dudes who can actually fix a leaky roof, what’s not to like?

2016 2017 2018 2019 2020

Member of the Year & Journal of the Year Champion

Behold the Writing of THE LEGEND:

https://www.musicbanter.com/members-...p-lighter.html

OccultHawk is offline   Reply With Quote