Music Banter - View Single Post - The Wow I Can't Believe That News Story Thread
View Single Post
Old 02-28-2018, 10:35 AM   #10027 (permalink)
OccultHawk
one-balled nipple jockey

Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
Unions are subject to corruption like anything else but the numbers are clear unions mean higher wages + better benefits

virtually everything that doesn't suck sloppy testicles about working in Capitalism can be attributed to Union work
No doubt. Labor needs an organized RADICAL voice. But wait until you’re a member and it turns out you have no ****ing say and your union reps are so intertwined with your bosses and bureaucratic administration that instead of protecting you you’re paying dues to people who are out eating expensive meals with your bosses while you’re getting ****ed by the union itself.

The union I paid dues actually fired first year teachers who had problems. The school board didn’t fire them. I want you to hear this ****ing clearly so you can think about how incredibly non-adversarial the relationship between administration on the union was. The union actually fired the teachers. I’m not ****ting you, I don’t have it wrong.

Join a union and try to be a strong voice labor and THEY WILL HAVE YOU FIRED.

2016 2017 2018 2019 2020

Member of the Year & Journal of the Year Champion

Behold the Writing of THE LEGEND:

https://www.musicbanter.com/members-...p-lighter.html

OccultHawk is offline   Reply With Quote