Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 03-02-2018, 02:58 PM   #48918 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

Quote:
Originally Posted by innerspaceboy View Post
I appreciate your input. I had building inspectors and electricians thoroughly examine everything. The wiring is all brand new - I had the floor wired specifically for him. And they confirmed that everything was 100% to code and that it was his gross negligence that caused the fire.

The fireman, the electrician, and my fireman co-worker confirmed that he was overloading the circuit and that space heaters should NEVER be plugged into thin gauge extension cords, especially if they are in turn plugged into ungrounded outlet adapters.

He runs the heaters 24/7 with no one home to supervise (for his cats). A single 15A heater was confirmed to push the circuit beyond 80% of its max load and he has 20-odd other things Daisy chained onto the circuit.

Even the massive fire hazard aside, he lives in absolute filth and treats my home like his dorm room. I'm exhausted spending all my evenings cleaning up after him. (I've tried asking him to do it but he is useless.)

It's also unnerving that I have no privacy - they sit in my dining room and stare at me while I have guests over and I have to sit in my car if I want to make a phone call. I haven't felt comfortable entertaining for the better part of a year.

It will be an incredible relief to have a clean home to myself again once he's finally out. (Sorry for the rant.)
Ah, can I assume HE gets the bill for the electricity, and if not, why not? That bill must be ****ing HUGE! Heaters are one of the biggest guzzlers of the electro.
Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
Sounds like he’s just plain immature.
Or selfish.
Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
Hell naw

lot of tourists and they're in a theme park so they're having a great time and want to see everything

I sell deeply discounted "vacation packages" hotel stays and dinner/attractions to the right kind of people ($$$) with the intention of getting them on a Timeshare later
You have no soul and you are scum. I'm sorry, but you are. Beggars cross the street to get away from you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oriphiel View Post
Never compromise. Not even in the face of poverty.

Rorshach would be so disappointed.
Bet he doesn't sell timeshares.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
Woke up feeling like crap. Barely made it to the RV place before running into the place and throwing up. Over the next hour during my orientation I hurled 4 more times. Had to pull over on the way back to the hotel and hurl in an Arby's.
Got back to my room and barely made in into the bathroom. Still feel like crap and tonight is the Snarky Puppy show at Belly Up.

As of right now I'm not going. Maybe I'll start getting better over the next few hours. Gonna be major bummed if I miss the show.
Well, if you're gonna hurl, that's the place to do it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
My neighbour's little doggie got snatched up by a hawk .
Why'd you do it, Occult?
Seriously, that's horrible. Sorry to hear that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolverinewolfweiselpigeon View Post
Fuuuuck nature is scary, I remember seeing my kitten snatched by an owl while we were out frolicking in the grass when I was like 7 or 8, and then I found the body. I've never gotten over it though I did successfully repress the memory until we dissected owl pellets in middle school.
Now I'm really sad.
Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
Mail carriers get ****ed with all the time. A guy was chasing our mailman down the street with a knife right in front of my house yesterday. I was out there walking my dog.
He was probably offering him a timeshare.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ol’ Qwerty Bastard View Post
ngl she sounds like your type
The Batlady.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
Rotting in a cheap motel room for the 13th day in a row and I have 5 more to go. Had to get out of the house so the guys could do the renovations (painting, new carpeting, etc.) and I can't get into my new place until the 5th.

Today is especially boring because I had to drop my car off at the dealer first thing this morning and won't get it back till midday tomorrow.

And the wifi here is spotty as hell.
Thought you had an RV to live in?