Music Banter - View Single Post - Trollheart Listens to Every Album on Wiki's List for 2017
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2018, 12:21 PM   #2033 (permalink)
Frownland
SOPHIE FOREVER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
Obviously, I'm not talking about listening to them, which I do via Spotify or YouTube. I'm talking about getting enough pertinent information on the album to be able to write a little about it. If the album isn't on Wiki it's not included. You know that. If there's not enough information on one I'll go to Discogs, and that's generally it, other than a Google search. But a good ninety percent or so of the albums on the Wiki list have enough information on the Wiki page to allow me to write about them. That list you posted has information on NONE of the albums, that I could see. Just name and artist and release date. That's it. I'd have to look up every single one independently of the list. Anyway, it's a moot point, but just to clear that one up, that's what I mean.
When you click on it it takes you to a page with genre details and reviews if there are any. Are you saying that half of your work here is looking at a wiki page? Why not just repost wiki deets? Are you incapable of understanding what an album is just by listening to it?

Just say no dude, I don't need your fake excuses.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote