Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2018, 04:19 PM   #7482 (permalink)
OccultHawk
one-balled nipple jockey

1. My parents always taught me that getting drunk alone was someting losers do, so I feel guilty whenever I solo-binge (which I do quite rarely and moderately, btw). To this day, I still pretend that I only drink with friends if I'm asked. Can you relate?

I’ve probably gotten **** faced alone 200 times for every time I got wasted with others. Don’t care who knows or what they think about it. Have no idea why I would feel guilty and I don’t. One of the main reasons is other people want a say in the music.

2. Do you like any mainstream pop music? If not, why not?

Yes.

3. Do you feel like you're still going somewhere, in terms of your musical tastes, or have you sort of "settled"?

Always learning and exploring new stuff.

4. Would you ever go vegetarian or vegan?

I respect veganism. Maybe.

5. I sometimes think being attracted to women's legs is kind of weird, but damn, there's a 10x chance that I'll turn my head after a long-legged lady and walk into a lamp post than if it's someone with a big bust walks by me. Do you non-leg men get this attraction at all? And for the MB ladies: Do you even care about mens legs? Is that a thing?

I lust after every inch of the female form.

6. How often do you think about the brevity of life?

Several times everyday but I’m not often of the opinion that life is brief. Usually I think it’s too ****ing long.

2016 2017 2018 2019 2020

Member of the Year & Journal of the Year Champion

Behold the Writing of THE LEGEND:

https://www.musicbanter.com/members-...p-lighter.html

OccultHawk is offline   Reply With Quote