Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2018, 04:27 PM   #7484 (permalink)
Akai
Godless Ape

1. My parents always taught me that getting drunk alone was something losers do, so I feel guilty whenever I solo-binge (which I do quite rarely and moderately, btw). To this day, I still pretend that I only drink with friends if I'm asked. Can you relate?

No.

2. Do you like any mainstream pop music? If not, why not?

No, because it's ****.

3. Do you feel like you're still going somewhere, in terms of your musical tastes, or have you sort of "settled"?

I'm always searching for new music and I save everything I enjoy and log it so 'yes' to both questions.

4. Would you ever go vegetarian or vegan?

Not for me personally but I respect both ways of life and their core principles.

5. I sometimes think being attracted to women's legs is kind of weird, but damn, there's a 10x chance that I'll turn my head after a long-legged lady and walk into a lamp post than if it's someone with a big bust walks by me. Do you non-leg men get this attraction at all? And for the MB ladies: Do you even care about mens legs? Is that a thing?

Yes.

6. How often do you think about the brevity of life?

Sometimes but not for long, I am only 20yo after all.

''To be honest, in my opinion, of course without offending anyone who thinks differently from my point of view,
but also by looking into this matter from a different perspective and by considering each and every one's valid opinion,
I do believe that I forgot what I was going to say.''

S p o t i f y
Akai is offline   Reply With Quote