Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2018, 11:05 AM   #7491 (permalink)
Cuthbert
Account Disabled

1. My parents always taught me that getting drunk alone was someting losers do, so I feel guilty whenever I solo-binge (which I do quite rarely and moderately, btw). To this day, I still pretend that I only drink with friends if I'm asked. Can you relate?

If someone wants to sit inside and relax with a beer or ten why is that sad or something a loser would do?

Weed smokers do it all the time and that's not seen as sad. Why's it sad when boozers do it?

Really strange this one.

Drink up if you want.

2. Do you like any mainstream pop music? If not, why not?

Not really tbh.

3. Do you feel like you're still going somewhere, in terms of your musical tastes, or have you sort of "settled"?

Pretty much settled I think.

4. Would you ever go vegetarian or vegan?

Vegetarian yeah, vegan no.

5. I sometimes think being attracted to women's legs is kind of weird, but damn, there's a 10x chance that I'll turn my head after a long-legged lady and walk into a lamp post than if it's someone with a big bust walks by me. Do you non-leg men get this attraction at all? And for the MB ladies: Do you even care about mens legs? Is that a thing?

I am a leg man. This is well known on here.

Long, model like legs don't really do it for me. I like a smooth and muscular leg. Like an athlete.

6. How often do you think about the brevity of life?

Not much tbh.
Cuthbert is offline   Reply With Quote