Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2018, 03:59 PM   #7504 (permalink)
Exo
All day jazz and biscuits

1. My parents always taught me that getting drunk alone was someting losers do, so I feel guilty whenever I solo-binge (which I do quite rarely and moderately, btw). To this day, I still pretend that I only drink with friends if I'm asked. Can you relate?

I used to drink by myself in my apartment. Then I got too drunk and went on the fire escape in nothing but underwear because I wanted to smoke but didn't want to put on clothes. Neighbors saw me. I stopped drinking alone for a bit. I can't now that I'm living back home for the time being because I can't legally have alcohol in the house due to my brother who is supposed to live here. He doesn't but if his parole officers come by we tell them he does. My dad is an recovering alcoholic so I don't mind not having booze in here although I'm pretty sure my mom hides wine somewhere.

2. Do you like any mainstream pop music? If not, why not?

Like every other genre on this earth...I like some of it. If it's good it's good. SZA's album was in my top five of last year for example.

3. Do you feel like you're still going somewhere, in terms of your musical tastes, or have you sort of "settled"?

Absolutely. I'm nowhere near my snob potential.

4. Would you ever go vegetarian or vegan?

I'm vegetarian/vegan a few times a week. I think it's good for balance. Lessons the meat load (heh). I'll never go full blown though because it immediately cuts off so many food experience you can have. I love to travel and taste different foods from different cultures. I wouldn't want to limit that in any way.

5. I sometimes think being attracted to women's legs is kind of weird, but damn, there's a 10x chance that I'll turn my head after a long-legged lady and walk into a lamp post than if it's someone with a big bust walks by me. Do you non-leg men get this attraction at all? And for the MB ladies: Do you even care about mens legs? Is that a thing?

Not much of a leg guy but some girls have some nice gams.

6. How often do you think about the brevity of life?

Often. It's part of my anxiety cycle. I try to live my life as best as I can. It usually comes up when I'm doing a full day of nothing but I learned to space those out pretty far recently.

SUPREME POO BAH MODERATOR EXTRAORDINAIRE
Exo is offline   Reply With Quote