Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 03-07-2018, 04:59 PM   #49076 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolverinewolfweiselpigeon View Post
Lol nah. It was just a bad tantrum. His parents said they have taken him to a psychologist in the past for similar self harm behaviors and she said it's an early indicator of anxiety but not uncommon. Kids touch their penis to calm themselves down (which he does do a lot) so it seems to us this was more about trying to get a reaction than actually intending to do himself harm (there was no lasting damage). Not all that different from kids hitting themselves or pulling their own hair, etc. At any rate they gave me today off, so.
That sounds like horse**** tbh. I seriously don't think kids who are well adjusted harm their penis. I think all guys touch their dicks as a sort of calming thing, but that absolutely does not involve harming the dick. I'm just gonna ask if the psychologist is a woman, cause I imagine any male psychologist might have a different perspective (oh wait, after rereading your post, she is).

I'm just gonna reemphasize that I'm pretty sure that guys absolutely at no stage in their lives ever really think about, let alone actually harm their penis. The health and well being of our dick is actually pretty high on our shortlist of concerns and we want it to be happy and successful, and that's not even a joke. There's a reason some guys name their penis.

If that kid is attacking his dick then that sounds like something far more worrying than attention seeking, and you should probably seek a second opinion pronto.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote