Music Banter - View Single Post - Dreams
Thread: Dreams
View Single Post
Old 03-07-2018, 11:46 PM   #1164 (permalink)
Frownland
SOPHIE FOREVER

I had a dream where I was in natural landscape that shifted from desert to jungle to plains with zero manmade structures or any other signs of man. There was no one else around, so I was exploring and trying to find someone. After no luck I decided to bathe a river I found because I was covered in mud and filth. I got in the river then bathed for a bit before I noticed that I was hearing breathing that wasn't my own and it was kind of like it was trying to follow my pattern of breathing to not be noticeable. I began to call out "hello, is anyone there? I've been exploring for hours." No response. I tried a few more times and failed, but the area still felt ominous. I began going forward to try to find a human and the landscape shifted to this desert where it had recently rained. I went down the path and got lost in a train of thought for a moment before I noticed that I could hear someone else walking. I looked back and around, but couldn't see anyone walking and the footsteps stopped whenever I looked back. I was a half freaked out and half relieved because someone was clearly following me but it also meant that I was able to accomplish the goal. In dreams I have random and pointless missions that tend to be arbitrary btw, not sure if you guys get that. So I turned back to see if I could find the person that I heard and I saw a set of footprints running parallel to mine about 20 feet away. I walked over to that path and started following it back towards the direction I came from and noticed a figure over on a path close to me. I ran forward a bit to get a better look when it turned around and we made eye contact when I realized it was me. I woke up panting. Weird **** dude.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote