Music Banter - View Single Post - Hitler's circle of evil music
View Single Post
Old 03-09-2018, 04:08 PM   #23 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MicShazam View Post
I'm not a big fan of punk to begin with and I feel a sort of visceral, emotional oppositon to Nazism (don't forget that Denmark was occupied by Germany during WWII), but I know that the music could be taken from a more netural stance, if one could only get over the lyrical content. Melodies and rhythms don't carry any political messages after all.
Quote:
Originally Posted by p310 View Post
yeah it's kind of evil fun when a music video makes you want to puke
I don't listen to a whole lot of bands in this style, because Jesus Christ are they just terrible to a level that makes juggalos look good, but there's just something about the anti-social nature of the music, the absence of almost everything that our society considers good and upright, that makes this music alien and compelling. There's a culture shock element that makes you sit upright and take notice of what you're listening to.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote