Music Banter - View Single Post - That feeling when...
View Single Post
Old 03-09-2018, 10:01 PM   #5909 (permalink)
Chiomara
mayor of spookytown

Tfw socializing in public (even with friends), now more than ever, requires roughly 85% of your total energy reserves (due to your severe untreated ADHD and general personality, both of which require a great deal of concentration so as not to seem aloof and spacey and rude or, alternately, overly zealous and strange) and so you turn into a tired slug the instant you return to your cave. A very forgetful and oblivious slug who somehow did not realize that, yes, the reason you haven't been getting called back for job interviews is because your awful garbage phone has apparently not been receiving most calls (unless they're from certain select people/numbers) for some reason. So now I have to spend money I don't have on Uber to get me to the phone store tomorrow. I could walk, but I'm nervous when walking anywhere in public now due to an incident that occurred a couple years ago. Closest places to me (that I can comfortably walk to if hired) are Michael's (the craft store) and Burger King. :c I love my life