Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 03-10-2018, 12:55 AM   #7549 (permalink)
MicShazam
Account Disabled

1. Would you rather explore time or space? ( I mean would you rather remain on Earth and travel backwards/forwards in time, or explore the universe)
Space would be cool, but after I'd seen the fireworks, I think I'd regret the choice. I'd rather explore time: Specifically human history and the millennia where various critters lived here before we did. It would also be trippy to see Earth at the early stages, with volcanoes going off all over the place.

2. What is the last thing you lost, and did you find it again?
An old knife that used to belong to my grandma literally broke in two when I read this question. I was trying to cut a slice of bread in two and the plastic handle cracked. You jinxed me!

3. What was your original reason for joining MB?
Feeling frustrated that it was impossible to really talk about music with people on Youtube and in the comment sections of music review sites and blogs.
I thought that a dedicated music forum seemed like the way to go. I'd bumped into MB here and there before when searching various musical topics.

4. What is the longest single journey you have ever undertaken? (A road trip/multi-stop plane journey or cruise would all be seen as one journey)
Northern Denmark to Southern France by car. Probably with one night's stop midway through, but I can't remember for sure. It might have been in one go.

5. What's currently on your computer desk/table/area?
Graphite pencils and coloring pencils, rulers, erasers, pencils sharpeners, assorted small blocks of note paper, my Canon printer/scanner, plus my PC speakers. Batty answered it as a question of what's on the computer desktop, and the answer to that would be this.

6. What's the toughest decision you ever had to make?
Would I rather explore time or space?
MicShazam is offline   Reply With Quote