Music Banter - View Single Post - Comics/Graphic Novels
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2018, 03:49 PM   #670 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Out of all the Batman villains I think Scarecrow gets the biggest shaft. He's an A-level Batman villain, but lives in the shadow of the Joker. If you want the craziest Batman story with the most bizarre storyline you go to the Joker, but if the Joker didn't exist then I think you'd go to Scarecrow, since his modus operandi is to create psychedelic terror and bizarre **** that would freak out all who came into contact with him. He's just not the perfect antithesis of Batman that the Joker is, so that his worth as an amazing villain is not reflected in his comic appearances.

His best appearance that I've seen is in the Batman: Arkham Asylum game, and is one of the absolute highlights, even though he's still in the shadow of the Joker in the storyline. That **** is all visual overload though and is gaming royalty. Jesus Christ do they need to give Scarecrow more play. Even his patient tapes in the game are the absolute best collectibles of the entire series.

#scarecrow4life
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote