Music Banter - View Single Post - The Wow I Can't Believe That News Story Thread
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2018, 08:49 PM   #10607 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
Such a bunch of hopeless cynical ****s around this place. You're alive. You live in America. Either put up in some manner or...... and I'm shouting this: SHUT THE **** UP.

Whether you like it or not, someone is going to be president. A party is going to determine how we live. What is legal. What our environment is going to be like in 20 years. Which economic class gets ****ed the most.

Be like Hawk and bitch and moan until you are blue in the face. Ain't going to amount to **** at the end of the day. Just pissing in the wind. Need a towel Hawk?

Or take your tiny slice at making a minor difference in your world and the world of those you care about.

Like I said, make a choice or SHUT THE **** UP. You are wasting oxygen.
So you prefer to be cuddled after I violate you. Shhh. Shhh. The pain will pass. And then we will truly begin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
my idea of anarchism is direct democracy

not slavery at the hands of capitol owners
Who do you think are going to be your masters when you are making all these concessions to capitalists?
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote