Music Banter - View Single Post - Dreams
Thread: Dreams
View Single Post
Old 03-13-2018, 11:53 AM   #1180 (permalink)
grindy

Dreamt that I was a kid again, about 8 or 9 and had a sleepover with a bunch of other kids in a creepy old house's gigantic attic.
We soon discovered that some plant, probably a moss, was growing everywhere, hidden by the floorboards and wallpaper.
The moss turned out to be intelligent, benevolent, telepathic, shapeshifting and able to instantly interact with and mutate human cells.
It became our friend and gave some of us powers.
One boy got wings.
One girl was turned into some kind of green plant person and was to stay forever in the attic, tending to beautiful gardens the moss made appear. Apparently she was never okay with being among people and this would be the best course of life she could have and she was really happy.
To interact with us better, part of the moss formed a human shape.
We hung out with the mossman and had lots of fun. At some point we noticed that the mossman got sicker and seemed to fall apart, but he assured us, it was just hard for him to keep this form going and that it was just a little part of his whole body which still grew everywhere. We understood this but where still sad when the mossman died at some point.
Luckily he reappeared just in time to save a boy who accidentally fell out of a window.
Then there was some kind of mystical battle between the mossman and some kind of reaper-like, hovering apparition but that was all very murky and soon transitioned into another dream where my dad and his best friend, who were both cops, took me to New York where I befriended a bunch of three-eyed, african-american mutants who were being chased by shadowy government forces.