Music Banter - View Single Post - Dreams
Thread: Dreams
View Single Post
Old 03-15-2018, 10:27 AM   #1195 (permalink)
Chiomara
mayor of spookytown

Dreamed I was lying upside down in my old bed (in Texas) with a beautiful and enormous pale grey lion.

Then at some other point in the night I dreamed of my ex-best-friend. She had locked herself in her bedroom because her house (specifically, all of the closets) was haunted by a little girl and it had become intolerable. I investigated each one, and found that one of them-- the largest one, in her parents' bedroom I believe--really, truly did feel absolutely awful; there was no obvious reason for it. Upon stepping inside you'd become nearly paralyzed by nausea and sorrow and a terrible feeling of encroaching dread. I was certain that it was being haunted by a young girl who had been murdered in a closet, and was lingering in this one as a result. (..as opposed to the house/closet she'd actually been murdered in.) In my head I began seeing the image of a large, brown two-story house that was located in Thibodaux, Louisiana. I knew that I had to go there, as that's where she had been murdered. I informed my friend of this, but she was stubbornly refusing to hear me, and said that she had to focus on her new, special diet right now (when we were young, her parents often forced her to go on various fad diets) and that I was not helping. She was sitting on the kitchen floor sipping hot water out of a mug. When it burned her tongue, she feebly threw the mug against the floor and began to cry quietly. "I have to go eat my two avocado slices now," she said. She was allowed two avocado slices per meal.

Last edited by Chiomara; 04-15-2018 at 07:06 PM.
Chiomara is offline   Reply With Quote