Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 03-01-2006, 08:29 AM   #532 (permalink)
explosions-in-my-pants
angel of tragic days

Quote:
Originally Posted by right-track
Today I attended a funeral of a friend of my wife's.
She rang the doctors complaining of a headache which extended to her face.
The Doctor told her to take painkillers and go to bed.
Her son found her dead in the morning.

As you can imagine, it's been a sad day.

Peace Liz.
wow.. poor kid, whats to become of her son?
there are stupid doctors around thats forsure..they should actually trust us to know there's something wrong with our bodies and then check them out just to make sure.. instread of saying its nothing take painkillers and it will be ok.. three people in my life died because of stupid doctors.
Quote:
Originally Posted by adidasss
Jesus Christ, don't remind me....tommorow the trainers are going to have to explain how to use the machines....which means i'll have to talk to them!!
i don't know what came over me this morning....i probably won't go though....because i'm THAT disturbed...the extenuating circumastance is that there wasn't anyone in there when i went to join....and you better believe i'm not gonna sweat my ass off infront of anyone ( hence the last 4 failed attempts at joining )..........like i said, i'm a very disturbed individual.......i should probably get drunk tommorow before i go....sweet Jesus, what have i done?!?!
my thing is, i had to lose weight before ever going out around people and working out.. sad i know, but i felt uncomfortable, and paranoid about people, more so being in front of them, sweating.. judging me. crazy... but there are no gyms here, so i did a ever stranger thing and where i couldn't be in front of people i'd go out 4:00am every mornign for a jog around downtown.. looking back not the smartest idea..
explosions-in-my-pants is offline   Reply With Quote