Music Banter - View Single Post - Trollheart Listens to Every Album on Wiki's List for 2017
View Single Post
Old 03-16-2018, 09:11 PM   #2136 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

Okay then, that's it. Sorry: I wanted to, and had every intention of completing this project, but it's no longer possible. Pet_Sounds noted recently that the atmosphere around here had become toxic, and so it has. I've noticed it every day, with insults and smart comments being directed both at myself and others, and a general sense of intolerance taking over. In short, it's no longer fun coming here.

So after almost seven years, I'm off. For good this time. My thanks to those friends I made here, both the few who remain and those who have already left. I hope someday things may get back to the way they were before, but right now I've come to the conclusion that I'm just wasting my time here and I've frankly got better things to do.

This might seem sudden (or it might not) but it's been coming for a while. When you realise that you no longer enjoy logging on, when your days are spent trading insults with people, avoiding or getting into fights, arguments and drama, when the friendliness and easy-going nature of the forum is slowly disappearing like a planet being sucked into a black hole, it's time to say goodbye.

And so, goodbye. For the most part, it's been fun, but it no longer is.
Take care, all.

For the last time, this is Trollheart, signing off.