Music Banter - View Single Post - Trollheart Listens to Every Album on Wiki's List for 2017
View Single Post
Old 03-17-2018, 07:52 AM   #2146 (permalink)
Cuthbert
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubber soul View Post
Well this comment says it all. It seems either you think it’s totally okay for certain members to attack people at any moment, or you are willfully turning your heads as if to say, “I see nothing.” Did it occur to you nobody has been banned because the forum wants to tolerate bullying behavior?
It doesn't say it all. The post is correct.

Forum was worse in 2013-15.

I never attack anyone.

It is not possible to read every thread so wilfully turning my head isn't true either.

Do you use the report feature for posts you feel are overstepping the mark?

Quote:
So maybe your forum (and I’m saying your forum; I’m only on to post this), is at something of a crossroads. The forum can be run by the likes of Occult and Frownland or maybe the members that really matter will be the Trollhearts and Lisnaholics of the world. It’s up to you guys. I mean you’ve lost me, Pet Sounds, and maybe Troll. Who else do you wish to alienate? I can see Occult adding the names of people he’s driven away from the forum as if they’re medals of honors. That might satisfy him, but it won’t be good if there aren’t many people left.
Hawk is joking 99% of the time.

May as well point the finger at Bat for telling people to eat **** and kill themselves. (Not that Bat is a problem as he is obviously joking when he posts stuff like that.)
Cuthbert is offline   Reply With Quote