Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Inspiration
View Single Post
Old 03-01-2006, 11:02 AM   #27 (permalink)
adidasss
Slavic gay sauce

Quote:
Originally Posted by LedZepStu
My inspiration is my dad. and for the completely opposite reasons to hobojesus. see my dad is a waste of space. he quit his job with the fire service because it was too difficult, became a removal man then quit that. he now employs men to work for him and takes a percentage of their wages for himself. so his idea of providing for the family is sitting on his arse and letting others work for him. he does nothing to help my mum at all. not only that, he's an alcoholic, the only time he goes out of the house is when he feels like going to the pub, the only time he stops drinking is when he gets a health warning from the doctor..though that doesnt last long. he moans about our lack of money..yet he spends it all on booze.

so my goal in life is to be the complete opposite of a man i have little if any respect for. i want a hard working yet rewarding job which will look after any future family i have...which is why im bothering going to uni to do a 3 year media course!
wow....that's the most personal info you've ever given about yourself....props to you!

Last.fm
adidasss is offline   Reply With Quote