Music Banter - View Single Post - The Album Club 2017
View Single Post
Old 03-18-2018, 09:47 PM   #1555 (permalink)
Neapolitan
carpe musicam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
Just so you know, that request was for albums for round five. The comment about round six was a general one, not aimed at anyone. I was telling Frown and TLP that they had not submitted albums for round five.
English is the only language you can look kinda dumb for both knowing and following grammar rules and for not knowing the grammars.

Quote:
Round six looked to be coming upon us too soon, and now that I look, I haven't received any album for this round from Frownland or Technic,
When I read that I made the assumption "this" was in reference to "round six." My bad for tracing the antecedent of "this" back to "round six." Supposedly one could had said "the current round" or "round five" just to clarify but they didn't and confusion followed. I am no better. I failed to mention "round six"in my post, and that confused Occult Hawk. There is a lot of confusion going on in this thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
Not that it matters, but you seem to think I was ignoring you for round six. I wasn't. You had already given your album for round five, which is why you were not asked.
I feel like you are "gas lighting" me. I meant look at the evidence:
  • You conveniently leave out my name when you do review of member's journals in "The Music Banter Members' Journals Monthly Update Thread."
  • This is your project, you're the host, but you conveniently not give Blurred Crusade the full Trollheart treatment with long paragraphs and MPH jpegs.
  • You conveniently quit right before my album was up Why? So you wouldn't have to post my album: Freight Train and Other North Carolina Folk Songs - Elizabeth Cotten. Now that Occult Hawk posted it you're back.

I don't care how insane this sounds. I am being gas lighted. If I look for thinking that, then that is the whole point of being gas lighted. Needless to say you are the master gas lighter.

"it counts in our hearts" ?ºº?
“I have nothing to offer anybody, except my own confusion.” Jack Kerouac.
“If one listens to the wrong kind of music, he will become the wrong kind of person.” Aristotle.
"If you tried to give Rock and Roll another name, you might call it 'Chuck Berry'." John Lennon
"I look for ambiguity when I'm writing because life is ambiguous." Keith Richards
Neapolitan is offline   Reply With Quote