Music Banter - View Single Post - What did you LAST repair?
View Single Post
Old 03-20-2018, 04:01 AM   #1 (permalink)
Dude111
Account Disabled

I last repaired a cassette I got yesterday.... It wouldnt play well,it sounded sluggish like it had gotton wet....Well first look @ the window in the cassette showed that stupid plastic sheet on both sides so I figured this was the reason......

I opened the cassette which was popped together (I easily opened it with a knife wedged in the front)

THERE WERE NO ROLLERS IN IT!!!!! -- What kind of moron put this together?? -- NO WONDER IT DIDNT PLAY WELL!!!!!!!!! (It is a 1981 album)

I just happend to have a new cassette (BLANK) that has screws so I opened it and put the tape into the new cassette and she plays fine... (DEF LEPPARD - HIGH N DRY)

Well.... The first time I played it when it got to the last song on side 1 (Bringing on the hardbreak) it was a bit sluggish and IM NOT SURE WHY.... When it played side 2 though it was fine....... (I hope maybe something was stuck in the tape from the original shell and hadnt fallen out yet)

Boy.... NO ROLLERS!!!!!!! -- How stupid and unresponsible to make something like this AND LET IT OUT!!!!!! (Like they didnt care that it wouldnt work well)
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote