Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 03-01-2006, 01:42 PM   #536 (permalink)
Mama Booze
Here's lookin at you, kid

Oh bung's no ****, he made his own justice thread and all.

--

My day, woke up, tried to get out of school 'cause my tooth was FRIGGIN KILLIN' me....[[need to have surgery on March 7th :[ ]] ...no luck. Anyway, went to school, endured Mrs. R's [[a sub]] science class with a boring video on some earth quakes in Japan and LA...went to English, got an A on a test....went to French where we talked about Mardi Grasse... for the whole class lol. Then it was lunch, they split up my table but whatever...haha I'm still sitting with good friends so it's all good... then Dana Hart came over and was all pissing herself 'cause she thought I'd got her in trouble...HAHAH LET HER QUIVER, THE BITCH. Then I went to Math, where we did nothing, and then Social Studies, which I almost fell asleep in and we talked about Louisianna. Annnnnnd then, Health, where I finished my portion of the project and we're all ready to present tommorrow, so that's good [[but it amazes me that, I was absent for two days and ended up finishing my whole portion plus more, and the others it took a whole 2 days to do what I did in 40 minuets ]]. Then study hall, finished all my homework and got caught up with some work. Then gym, where the counselor wanted to talk to me about Dana, and she told me to just basically be the better person and that she was in the wrong blah blah blah whatever lol. Then back to gym, and volleyball, then end of day. wooo. Idol later and Lexxi...OUT.
Mama Booze is offline   Reply With Quote