Music Banter - View Single Post - Musicbanter Improvement Thread
View Single Post
Old 03-24-2018, 10:59 AM   #1345 (permalink)
Frownland
SOPHIE FOREVER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
This is kind of the problem, though. I've really only seen Frown intervene when it's a conversation he's involved in. I've yet to see him drop into a thread he's not taking part in and say "cool it guys." I've seen Jansz and Exo do this, and to my mind, while I don't of course know what goes on behind the scenes with spam an' all, both of them are better examples of what I'd want from a mod than him. Frown always gives me the impression he's not really that bothered about being a mod, unless it serves his purpose at the time. That may be unfair, I don't know - and obviously, given our history, I'm somewhat biased against him - but I'm not the only one to see this, surely? I feel mods should be, when making decisions at least, impartial, and Frown never is.
That's just because I'm involved in virtually every thread. Quit taking my time here personally.

Quote:
Most often, the only one who gets threatened with a ban from him is Chula. Ain't that odd?
Rolleyes indeed because that's not true.

I do think some pruning is in order but I think we're set otherwise. Where do you guys think we're lacking?

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote