Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 03-24-2018, 03:13 PM   #7694 (permalink)
WWWP
county fair energy

1) What do you wish you knew more about?

Most things. I'm currently doing a lot of research on both the solar and digestive systems because the kid I nanny is super into space and pooping.

2) What are some small things that make your day better?

Small acts of kindness, unexpected interactions with strangers. My bf and I also text each other every time we see a dog.

3)What’s the last adventure you went on?

We've been getting a lot of rain so I drove the kids all around the county searching for the best puddles to jump in.

4)How different was your life one year ago?

Last year at this time I was super depressed and stressed, always broke despite working two jobs and going to school full time. This year I'm successfully navigating being self employed, love the work I do and have loads of free time. I recently paid off a relatively small amount of debt that had been hanging over my head for years and now I'm looking into establishing a line of credit to work on getting my score up. Still depressed but taking better care of myself and generally just being better.

5)Who inspires you to be better?

I've stopped relying on others for motivation, it has to come from a place of independence and self reliance for me, but that said my friends and the people around me are all very inspiring, be it exo making **** happen for himself or my youngest sister being a total badass in terms of bringing positivity and unconditional kindness to everyone she meets.

6)What gets you going in the morning?

Oh man I am so good at staying in bed or on the couch for 18 hours a day and honestly every day is a struggle. But as I mentioned above I'm being a bit tougher on myself in favor of productivity over existential apathy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jadis View Post
WWWP is pretty but should be cancelled (digital blackface)

#DEMODFROWNLAND
#TERMLIMITSFORMODERATORS
WWWP is offline   Reply With Quote