Music Banter - View Single Post - Musicbanter Improvement Thread
View Single Post
Old 03-25-2018, 06:35 AM   #1407 (permalink)
DwnWthVwls
Fck Ths Thngs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
Yeah that's ridiculous. Now you're just over-compensating and flinging the banhammer around like an Olympic hammer thrower. So calling someone pathetic is an insult now, is it? You know damn well that's not the case, and that bans are supposed only to be enforced for serious infractions like Hawk made. People call each other names here all the time: you going to ban all of them too? If Chula was banned, then DWV should be banned, and I guess I'm on the list too. You want to be left here alone? Then, I guess, finally, you're in the company of likeminded people with the same IQ. This is typical of you.

Go ahead: ban me if you want. Be clear though: I'm not asking for nor enticing you into banning me, no goading here. But if you're going to apply the kind of black-and-white logic you've just used to ban Chula, then you may as well ban us all. You've swung entirely the other way, and don't tell me it's not to make a point. Your own words above prove that. Chula was right, you are pathetic. You've turned this into a personal attack on you, and now you're lashing out. What great mod material you are.

See you guys in a week, I guess. But Frown, if you ban me you're only proving that I'm right. Calm the hell down, huh? This original conversation was not aimed directly at you, but at mod behaviour in general. In your own words, quit taking everything so personally.
What did I do exactly? I havent insulted or attacked anyone even jokingly.

Stop being so hyperbolic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
I'd vote for Trump
DwnWthVwls is offline   Reply With Quote