Music Banter - View Single Post - Competitive League of Legends
View Single Post
Old 03-25-2018, 07:20 AM   #796 (permalink)
Ol’ Qwerty Bastard
OQB

he has to be. Froggen is still around the scene but i think he's taking the year off maybe? not sure. anyway, Doublelift would definitely take the title. next closest would probably be guys like Sneaky, Bjergsen, Meteos, Impact, etc.

how long has it been since you've watched? i found this season to be really interesting as they've finally added franchising to the league. it's kind of a two sided coin as it has it's pros and it's cons but in the end it's led to a really competitive season. first place in the spring split went to 100 Thieves, who are in their first season.

there has also been a massive spike in player wages because of this which (hopefully) leads to players sticking around for longer. when you see guys like Dyrus and QTpie making ten times the money they ever made as a pro by streaming, it would probably just inspire you to say "**** it" and do the same. i think for a lot of the older players that are still around, Doublelift for example, it's just their competitiveness that keeps them in it. i know sneaky streams almost daily though so he's probably preparing for the post C9 career.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
I'm not even mad. Seriously I'm not. You're a good dude, and I think and hope you'll become something good
Ol’ Qwerty Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote